Apply to work with the Oxford Sustainable Group
If you are the right person then we will provide you with every opportunity for growth and development, interesting projects and we will beat any other offer you may receive (with your remuneration based on your measurable success). However, you must be able to prove your excellence.
- an outstanding performer who has a practical get-on-with-it attitude
- positive and goal-oriented
- can manage him or herself effectively without much guidance
- self-motivated (can be knocked down 10 times, but gets up and carries on)
- able to choose the right path him or herself to achieve success
- a team-player, but can also be effective when working autonomously
- a diplomatic relationship builder and keeper
- someone who shares the same values as we do
- ready for a great and ongoing challenge, because our projects challenge us every day
If you have read our information, believe that you could be the right person to work with us and we meet your expectations as an employer, let us know more about youself and feel free to impress us. Even if we do not have a specific job opportunity available, if you are the best we want to talk to you.
Our recruitment process
First check if we have any appropriate open vacancies at the moment. If not, but if you feel you are able to meet our challenges, you may send us your CV – we may arrange an interview with you or we will keep it in our confidential database, to consider as new positions arise.