At Oxford Park you have an excellent selection of homes to choose from. Each property presents a range of options so that you can match your new home to your exact requirements.
The Oxford Park House buying process
First choose your house – to view the types of properties we have available, click “Choose House” on the menu bar above
Second choose your plot and location – click on the menu bar “Choose Plot” and scroll down
Finally contact our sales team to complete your purchase
Some reasons why Oxford Park has been considered by our residents as a better place to live:
- You want a higher standard of living and a better, sustainable life. You want more life for less money.
- A warm house. The “Energiatõhuse miinimumnõuded” 28.10.2010 specifies for roofs, floors and exterior walls in the range 0.15-0.25 W/m2 K. In Oxford Park we enjoy the range 0.1-0.18 W/m2 K. This is almost 50% better heat insulation than the norms.
- A beautiful and ancient-historic location. Fresh air, relaxing nature, work-life balance.
- Low house prices for this quality level
- Adjoining a nature reserve meaning no more development behind the project, ever
- Lower food and living costs in this area
- Children friendly, safe environment, educational and natural Estonia
- Estimated energy savings of Euro 11,000 in 20 years per 72m2 compared to Rapla prices (around 18% of your house price)
- Attractive professional landscaping design and complete architectural design consistency
- Better sound insulation than elsewhere in Estonia, designed by top experts, so you hear less from your neighbours, so you have an extra sound insulated toilet and so your home is 20% quieter than Estonian standards.
- Organic growth of the development in quiet, considered stages
- Low cost living due to efficient house design and lower priced centralised communal costs
- Available spaces at an effectively free kindergarten school, within a few minutes walk. Did you know that if you save only 30 minutes every day taking the kids to school over 20 years you win back almost half a year of waking life?
- A 10 minute drive to Rapla means easy access to existing facilites
- 30 minutes to the border or 45 minutes to Viru väljak (Tallinn) during the rush house is faster than from many Tallinn suburbs
- Private garden, your own private space, front and rear terraces to enjoy the summer or a bar-b-que
- Beautiful house designs
…to find out even more, we look forwards to meeting you and explaining the project in greater detail
To view the types of properties we have available, click the property name on the main menu bar.